- The term 'Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is A-68, Exotica Villas, Near Asaram Bapu Tiraha,
Airport Road, Bhopal- 462036, Madhya Pradesh. Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry is formed under a special act of Parliament and is a quasi-government body. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use
only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the
accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information
and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You
acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or
errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to
the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own
risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure
that any products, services or information available through this website meet
your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material
includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice,
which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or
licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be
a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These
links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do
not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the
content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is
subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
"We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage
arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on
Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our
acquiring bank from time to time"